PHD Virtual Backup & Recovery Solution
Scalable & Completely Fault Tolerant Backup for VMware
A VMware backup solution is designed to replace:
|Rocking Chair Software is an authorized PHD Virtual reseller. The ONLY scalable and completely fault tolerant backup, restoration and disaster recovery solution for Virtual Infrastructure. Whether you have 1TB of data or 50TB, PHD Virtual makes a 100% complete backup of your entire virtual farm every night. |
PHD Virtual's Solution for VMware featuring:
- Traditional backup solutions which weigh down heavily on hosts and VMs
- Complex, time-consuming backup solutions that require hardware and software that virtualization was supposed to reduce!
- Up to 16 concurrent backup streams per ESX host
- The fastest Multi-VM backup & restore solution on the market!
- Source-Side Global De-Duplication Across Entire ESX Farm
- Multi-user Instant File Level Restore
- Multi-User Deployment & Configuration Console
- Built-in Incremental Replication
- Date Smart Dynamic Export
- Self Extracting Backup archive for software free self-restores
- Fault-tolerant – VMware DRS/HA aware and VMotion compatibility
- Compatible with VMware vSphere 4 and 5 environments
Performs “source-based” de-duplication of backup data to dramatically reduce the size of backup files and the time required to generate and transport them to the target storage device. It also vastly improves restoration timeframes by enabling point-and-click restoration of individual files or a complete virtual disk with no fragmentation.
Deploys an appliance that uses a hash-mark indexing system for each block-level backup to eliminate duplicate blocks across VMs before they are transported to the backup target.
Reduce Storage Requirements by 25:1 – Unlike other de-duplication methods, esXpress de-duplication takes place across all VMs over their entire lifetimes – not just at single backup times! This further reduces backup file sizes and can reduce storage requirements across a virtual infrastructure by an average rate of 25:1.
Pricing is a simple flat fee per host.
No complicated per CPU pricing, no upgrading licenses because you upgraded hardware, no penalties for running high end servers